Saturday, June 3, 2023

Avynlea Graduates High School!

It's Graduation Day!! We are all so excited for Avnlea and so proud of her! She has been a bright light in our lives and the lives of all those she has come in contact with. She is on to bigger and better things and I am excited to etch her story unfold! I f=got a picture of the Graduate driving to her Graduation. She and Rylee went with Kenedy and Ty because our car was pretty full. 
Because Avynlea was on Student Council this year she got to be in the front row at Graduation and Graduate among the first. It was great and we had a good view of her when she came in.


Avynlea's Cheering Section
Andrew, Mom, Heather,  Rylee, Kenedy, Ty, Elizabeth and Kefford

The cameraman had a good view of Avynlea and did a good job of putting her on the big screen so Ashleigh, who was watching at home saw her quite a bit and took pictures. I love it!

Atticus loved seeing his Cousin Graduating! I am so grateful that my family who couldn't come were still able to be a part of watching. Ashleigh is so good at supporting my kids and I love her so much!

After the Graduation we found a spot outside the arena to wait for Avynlea to find us. 


Avynlea and Paige

Kenedy, Avynlea and Rylee

Kenedy, Avynlea and Ty

Grandma Bonnie and Avynlea and Heather and Avynlea

Andrew and Avynlea

Elizabeth and Avynlea

Kefford, Avynlea and Elizabeth

Kefford and Avynlea

Avynlea and Paige

Avynlea and Rylee and Avynlea and Kenedy

Elizabeth and Amy

Andrew, Grandma Bonnie, Ty, Kenedy, Avynlea, Rylee, Elizabeth, Kefford and Heather 

Ty, Kenedy, Avynlea, Rylee, Elizabeth and Kenedy

Taitlyn Badger and Avynlea

Madison, Ruby, Avynlea and Sadie

Avynlea, Natalie and Paige
With Ashleigh talking me through it I made candy lei's for Paige and Natalie with the $50 I was gifting them attacher.Natalie and Paige and their Moms have a special place in my heart. They have been so supportive of Avynlea and Me through the years and made getting through cheer so much easier and more fun. 
Avynlea, Elizabeth, Natalie, Amy and Paige
Diana was with her family on the other side of the arena so we couldn't get a picture with her.

Avynlea and Bodie

               Alyssa and Avynlea                                             Chris and Avynlea

We did a party for Avynlea that night. We had ice cream sundaes, cake and a Graduation themed Soda Station. It was a lot of fun, Avynlea had a lot of people come to support her but I only got one picture and that was with Avynlea and Elaine Josi. She was the first to come and I was able to get a picture after that it was a mad house and I forgot to take more pictures.

So proud of this beautiful girl!