Saturday, December 19, 2020

Quarantine Weeks 39 and 40(Cookie Decorating, Basketball Cheer, Photo Throwback)

Avynlea went to Mutual Wednesday night and came home with some very beautiful decorated and delicious tasting cookies. She was so sweet to share her cookies with us and I enjoyed every bite of the Christmas Tree I ate.
Basketball season has officially started for Avynlea and since we are back into phase two for quarantine spectators are not allowed at the games. I am so disappointed  that I cannot be there to watch Avynlea and feel sad that I have so few pictures and videos of her cheering this year. I was able to get two from this week because Kara posted the stunting one on Instagram and Hannah posted the one of her and Avynlea on her instagram account. I am glad I was able to get these two at least.
While looking through pictures on my computer I found this adorable one of Paige and Avynlea from way back in the fourth grade. I love that I have this picture and I love that these girls had reconnected through High School cheer and are such good friends again. Two little cuties!