Saturday, December 5, 2020

Quarantine Week 38(Goodbye Family, Christmas Tree, Lauryns's Wedding and Date Night)

Sunday morning I made pancakes for everyone and I ha the cutest little sous chef helping me. 
Kefford had fun with Fredrick and it looks like Fred really likes Kefford.
Rylee got one last selfie in with Atticus and then our guests all had to leave. Heather left early in the morning, Emily and her family left after church and the Brown family left in the early evening. 

We went over to Joshuas place and had one last hang out with them and then we said our goodbyes because they were leaving early in the morning. It was really sad watching all of my family leave one by one but I had a really great week and am so grateful that I got to spend so much time with my family.

Monday Kefford put the Christmas Tree up and the Christmas Season has officially begun.

Saturday night Kenedy went to her Child hood friend Lauren's wedding. They have been good friends since Kindergarten and it was fun for Kenedy to go watch her be married and be with all of their friends.

back row: Carter, Quinn, Wilson, McKoy
front row: Luke, Aidin, Lauren, Kenedy and Gabi

Kenedy and I had a gift certificate to "Chandlers" that we decided to use that night. It was a $100 gift card and the steak house was a fancy and expensive place with the entrees priced so high that it was very easy to use the entire amount. I got a steak with a side of fries and Kefford got tuna with mashed potatoes. I loved my food but Kefford was less then impressed with his and wished he had picked something different. It was a really fancy restaurant and I think Kefford was the only one in the entire place not in a shirt and tie. We had fun despite all of the poshness and not being in our element but will most likely stick to less expensive places for our dining needs.