Sunday, April 22, 2018

Friends

One of my childhood friends came into town because a mutual friend passed away that week and her funeral was in Nampa. It was nice to see Jenna again and because she came in Thursday night she got to spend the entire Friday hanging out with me while I did my day.
She came with me to dance that night and watched while I taught. It was fun having a friend there and she took a couple of pictures which was fun to see. In this one Kemper is showing us her "pet mouse" which is really just her hand on her other hand. She cracks me up with her imagination!


The next day was the funeral for Shannon Campbell. Shannon was in my Stake growing up and I was not really friends with her then but she moved out here some years ago with her family and we hung out a few times. Chrystal and her husband Jeff came Friday night and stayed at my house. Chrystal was Shannons best friend. She and Jeff were also ones I knew from my Ward and Stake. 
Before we left for the funeral we took a picture outside of my house. It was nice to visit with old friends and to catch up a little in our lives. 
While I was at the funeral Kenedy participated in a modeling show. Lindsey who is the owner of Hattie and Grace asked some ladies to come and model clothes for her for a runway show she was doing. Kenedy was happy to help out and Lindsey also asked me but I was unfortunately not available.