Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Foot Surgery

Kefford's Cousin Taylor had her twins and on Sunday after church Kefford, Kenedy and I went to the hospital to see her new babies. Hayes and Navee were so cute and so tiny, I think combined their birth weight was less then Rylee's. It was so fun holding them and I loved holding both of them for a few seconds while Kenedy and I traded babies. 
Kenedy has had her foot growing wrong and we have noticed it for many years but were told we had to wait to do anything about it until her foot was done growing. She has what some might call a bunion but we try not to refer to it as that because it bothers Kenedy so much. She just does not like the word. So I just say her bones are growing wrong and leave it at that.
Now that she is 16 we decided to take her in for a consultation and the podiatrist looked at her x-rays and said she was a great candidate for the surgery. He explained everything they wee going to do and all I heard was they were going to fix her foot, the medical terminology just goes over my head.