Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Cousins, Cousins!

Me and my Rylee having some fun with the camera.

Kefford's cousin Taylor has a sign making business and I really love her stuff. So far I have signage from October through February and am hoping to get some for the rest of the months. I really liked how Januarys looked on my piano with my cute penguins on either side.
While we were in Nyssa Alison snapped this picture of Bailey and Ryker playing with their cousins. I love how much my kids love their cousins and they are so good to them. It is really cute to see these "tough" boys being so gentle and fun.
Ryker, Tayvia, Bailey and Asher
At the dance studio while we were waiting for class to start my girls got a little silly.


One night Whitney dropped her girls off for us to watch while she and Dustin went to the Temple and out to eat to celebrate their anniversary. I was so happy that for once Sadie let me hold her and cuddle. I finally figured out that in order for her to "like" me I had to get her away from her Grandma and Mama. We had a lot of fun with Sadie and Madison and hope they can come back and play more often.