Sunday, January 10, 2016

A Night of Ten Minute Plays

January 7th Avynlea and I went to the High School to watch Kenedy perform in a Night of Ten Minute plays. Rylee had Basketball practice right up until it started and so after Kefford picked her up he brought her to the High School so that she could join us and watch her sister. Kefford does not like spending money and he does not like watching plays and so much to my disappointment he stayed home with Ryker. He does show a lot of support for our kids and goes to lots of things so I try to not make a big deal about him missing some things. 
Kenedy's play did not come on until close to the end. Hers had a small cast, just her and two guys, she was the star of the play. It was about a girl breaking up with her boyfriend on the red carpet of a movie premier because she had met someone else who treated her better or something like that.  Kenedy did a really great job but it was a little uncomfortable for me to watch her playing a girl so mature and with such mature topics. It just felt really surreal and different, I am not ready for her to grow up. I was not happy about the dress she had to wear but she decided to wear  her hair down to try to hide a lot of the skin that was showing and she said they pulled the dress up as high as they could with safety pins.  Despite the weirdness I had a good time watching her and always love supporting my kids in their activities. My parents were the best at supporting me and my siblings and I have learned from them.
Megan, Lauryn and Kenedy
Megan. Lauryn, Ashlyn, Gabi and Kenedy
Elizabeth, Avynlea, Kenedy and Rylee
When we got home I sat down close to Kefford on the couch and looked up to see his foot right in my face. I thought it was funny and took a couple of selfies with his foot. These pictures make me laugh so hard. I am too funny ;)