Monday, February 24, 2014

Go Team!

The kids and I go to every game that Kenedy cheers at just to watch her perform for 3 minutes. I feel it is important for the kids to learn to support each other and cheer each other on not matter what the activity is. So when it is game day I pack snacks and pencils, pick the kids up after school and head over to the middle school where they do their homework while watching and listening to a Basketball game waiting for the 3 minutes when we get to watch Kenedy. I have recorded a lot of her performances and this time I took pictures with the video camera while she did her thing. I really love watching her and I love that she loves cheering and she has really been working hard to learn tumbling to make her a better cheerleader. I can see an improvement in her and I hope she can also!