Friday, February 21, 2014

Finally!

We know I lost my camera in December and I have been really sad about it every time I needed to take a picture. A couple of weeks ago Kefford brought home the Target ad and I saw in there that they had this camera, the Canon A3500 on sale. 
It was $100 off! Quite the deal! I told Kefford that we should get it and after mulling it over he agreed it was a good deal and said I could get it. When I got to Target they told me that they had 15 cameras and there were sold out the same day the ad came out. I was pretty bummed but she said she would print me out a rain check. That was a surprise because in the ad it said no rain checks when I mentioned that to her she said it wouldn't print if they couldn't do it so that was a lucky break for me. I checked in every couple of days to see if they had got any in with no luck. Today, Feb. 20, 2014, I thought I should stop in at Target on my way to dance and when I did I got lucky again. They had gotten one camera in on the truck yesterday and this was going to be the last one they were going to get ever apparently. It was all mine! 
This is a happy girl taking her first picture with her new camera!