Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Avynlea is 9!


Avynlea turned nine on Sunday and like she does every sunday, she came home from church and put her pajamas on. Girl likes to be comfy! We had invited local cousins over for cupcakes later that evening so we let Avynlea open her presents after church. We took pictures with the video camera while we were filming her present opening extravaganza and they were  a bit better then the phone pictures but still not as good as a real camera. I miss my camera. 












Card and money and stickers and nerds from Grandma Bonnie. :)







Rylee told me to get her a horse for her American Girl Doll Saige, so I did, but I got the Target cheaper version rather then the American Girl Doll version which is ridiculously priced. 
Kefford got her this cute stuffed animal after she told him she want a stuffed animal and that she liked tigers, monkeys and owls. 


Kelsey and Brit and their four kids along with Jared and Britney and their four kids came over later that evening to have cupcakes with us. I forgot to buy ice-cream the night before and so we were missing out on that but Avynlea was easy going and said it was no big deal.












I wanted to get a picture of all the cousins that were there and that was a fun undertaking. :)





Ryker, Lucy, Jack,  Kenedy, Penelope, Bennett, Qiana, Rylee, Brielle, Avynlea, Tayvia and Asher

5 things I love about my Avynlea

1) We had a lesson on patience during FHE given by Kenedy and we all agreed that all of us need to work more on being patient except for Avynlea. She displays an exceptional amount of patience and is a good example for the rest of us.

2) She is funny, funny, funny. She has a great sense of humor and likes to make all of us laugh. She is fun to be around and I love hanging out with her!

3) Avynlea is a hard worker and likes to help me out at home. I can always count on her to be the one to volunteer to help me when I ask. 

4) She is super talented and I love watching her improve at Piano, Dancing and Tumbling. She is an awesome reader and works really hard at school. Her teachers love her and have nothing but good things to say about her!

5) Avynlea is a good example to everyone and I love having her in our family. She is positive and happy and a joy to be around!


Avynleas Favorite things:
Food: Pancakes
Treat: Snickers and Nerds
Scripture Story: Jesus on the cross 
Church Song: Army of Helamen
Radio Song: Up all Night by One Direction
Activity: Help Mom
Friend: Paige Little
Color: Orange
Book: Book of Mormon
TV Show: Instant Mom
Movie: Beauty and the Beast
Toy: American Girl Doll, Saige
Place to Go: Grandmas House (Both Grandmas!)