Saturday, August 10, 2013

Some Summer Randoms

The kids took swimming lessons again this year and while I am pretty sure I got everyone on video, apparently I did not get everyone on camera. I did get Avynlea and Rylee showing some tricks on still frame and I think it is because of all four kids these two showed the most improvement from last year. Last year Rylee could hardly even put her face in the water and had to be pushed off the diving board. This year she was jumping off the diving board and swimming all over the place. Avy was doing fun tricks off the board and showing how much she loved the water.





Kefford found a comfy, for him, position on the stairs and Avynlea and Ryker had a need to join him. 

In preparation for trek the kids had a dance clinic to learn pioneer dances. At that time my calling was Trek Photographer and so I was at the activity capturing images on camera. Here are two of Kenedy I took with her two best friends. She is definitely not afraid of the camera. :)
Kenedy and Emilee Brugger
Hannah Blackburn and Kenedy