Thursday, August 15, 2013

4th of July

A couple of days before the Fourth of July I bought flip flops at Old Navy for the kids because they were doing their dollar sale. I promised the girls we could bling them up a little and on the morning of the Fourth we did just that. They all turned out super cute and we were all loving how they looked. UNfortunately throughout the day jewels started popping off and ribbon unraveling. We used hot glue and I guess it just did not want to hold. It was a big disappointment but what can ya do.
Kenedy
Rylee
Avynlea

We went out to the Farm for the Fourth for the Annual Barlow reunion party. Audrey, Dustin and Sara's second, has a thing for Ryker and it was so cute watching the two of them interact. She would follow him around and he would play with her and was such a good patient cousin. She wanted to ride with Ryker in our car over to the Barlow party and I had to get a picture, so, so cute!
I gave Kenedy my camera and told her ot get some pictures and all the rest of these are by Kenedy. Again she did a good job and I am really enjoying having someone else help out with the camera. 
Avynlea, Brielle and Qiana
Brielle
Brielle
Not sure what is going on in this picture but we will take any picture of Bob we can get. :)
Andrew, Kylie and Grandpa Bob
Avynlea, Brielle, and Qiana




Avynlea, Mom and Kenedy
Tayvia
Qiana and Rylee
Rylee