Friday, August 9, 2013

Kindergarten Celebration

The time has finally come! My baby is graduating kindergarten, I cannot believe it. It is going to be so different not having a kid tagging along with me on my errands. I am definitely not complaining, just contemplating how life is going to be a bit different for me. hmmmm

So on the last day of school I went over to the elementary school for Rylee's Kindergarten graduation. I was manning the video camera and had Kenedy take all of the pictures. She took some random ones but overall did a pretty good job.
The kids marched into the library to the beat of the "pomp and circumstance", so cute, they were wearing adorable, paper, graduation caps and looked a little nervous. After a little speech given by her teacher, Mrs. Leach, the kids sang some really cute songs which I am happy that I got on video. Adorable!



I spent most of the year driving a little boy in her class home, his name is Tevin and Kenedy always thought he was adorable. She took a couple pictures of him.




















After all f the singing The "diplomas" were handed out and my baby was now officially a first grader!





I love this picture of Rylee, a typical expression of hers that just thrills me!

One of Rylee's favorite friends, Makenna.
Her teacher Mrs. Leach who was a fabulous Kindergarten teacher.
Rylee's other favorite friend, Maryn.
As always, on the last day of school is a school wide picnic. I brought lunches for the three kids, Kenedy was with her Grandma, and only managed to get pictures of the two girls. Ryker was too busy running around with friends and enjoying his freedom from school.

Crazy to believe that I now have kids in 8th, 5th, 3rd and 1st grades. Where does the time go? The other day Kefford and I were talking about the kids and vacations and things we wanted to do with them and Kefford mentioned that Rylee will most likely be out of the house in 12 years. That just completely stopped me, written down it seems so long but hearing it spoken made me realize how short that time is and it will go quick. The kids are growing up fast!