Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Happy 21st Birthday Breana

We got to celebrate my Niece Breanas 21st birthday on April 4th. Because I am the best Aunt ever fr her birthday dinner she got Steak, sauteed mushrooms, and some otherstuff. I can't really remember what else I made though I am pretty sure some type of potato was included. We ate dinner and then instead of a birthday cake, which she is not a big fan of, I made birthday parfaits. Breana loves all things American and so I made red, white and blue parfaits using sponge cake, whipped cream, blueberries and strawberries. They were most delicious!








After all the yummy food she got to open some presents we got for her.

Her birthday card from Grandma Bonnie made it and she was obviously thrilled with it!




Happy Birthday Breana! We love you and are glad you are a part of the family!!