Thursday, March 7, 2013

Pinewood Derby 2013!

Oh the famous Pinewood Derby. I am so glad Ryker has only one year left to do this event because, honestly, not a fan. It is a whole lot of work for a whole lot of losing and disappointment. Kefford helped Ryker with his car. Ryker drew how he wanted the car to look and then Kefford cut it out for him.


I think Rykers car is pretty cool. Gotta love the Skull! And of course his lucky number 7.

Ryker was not amused that Kefford was laughing at the graphite smudges on his face. He is a boy that's for sure.
Kenedy had a choir concert at the same time as Rykers Derby so I made the difficult decision to not go to the Derby and go to the concert. Breana came with me and Kenedy and everyone else went to support Ryker. I think that was fair.
Ryler didn't come in first but he also didn't come in last so that is good news. I think he enjoyed himself and maybe next year with be his year to win!