Thursday, December 29, 2011

A really good day!

For my Birthday I told Kefford I wanted a plane ticket to see my family after Christmas. He is the best Husband and gave me what I requested plus another ticket so Avynlea could come with me. When I was sure of the times that I would be in California I called my Brother and requested that he let his two boys get baptized while I was there. Jeremy and Alec have been going to church with my Mom for a long time along with their little sister Jaylynn. About a year ago they said they wanted to get Baptized and so they took the Missionary lessons. They also read the Book of Mormon as requested by their Mom. Finally they had the opportunity to get Baptized. We had a family dinner at my Moms house before hand and then went to the Stake Center. When we got their nobody had the key to the font so we had to wait for a Bishop to come and open it up. Luckily it didn't take too long to get the font filled.
Jeremy and Alec
My little brother Andrew was the one chosen by the boys to baptize them. Andrew is a favorite of theirs and I think they made a good choice. Andrew did an awesome job and the spirit was so strong. I know many people were touched including my brother Jeremy.

 

I am so happy that I got to be at this Baptism. Jeremy and Alec have waited so long for this day and were so excited. They are going to touch a lot of lives with their examples and will do so much good in the world.
It was a good day!