Thursday, May 19, 2011

Mothers Day

Let's just say that I got the luck of the draw when I married Kefford. He is the best Husband I could have asked for and is constantly doing little things to let me know he loves me. My Mothers day was a great Day thanks in part to my amazing Hubby and also my fantabulous Kiddos. Church for us starts at nine and luckily all of Keffords meetings were cancelled that day in honor of Mothers Day. Yeah! So Kefford got up early, got the kids up and had them help make me breakfast. I decided I better use this time to get ready for church, in peace!, and so I did but made sure I was back in bed when the kids brought up my breakfast. I got yummy french toast with strawberries, bananas and orange juice. It was so cute to hear them preparing this "surprise" for me. I loved all the whispers and shushing of each other trying not to wake me up not knowing I was awake and already ready for church. hehehe
 After church we all came home and Kefford barbecued delicious steaks for dinner. I was upstairs doing some more relaxing and when I was called down for dinner I found all the kids sitting at the table with big grins on their faces. They all then brought their hands out from behind their backs and gave me some fun and pretty flowers to plant in the front yard.
After Kefford and the kids cleaned up dinner they had me sit back down so that they could give me their Mothers day gifts. Kenedy gave me a cool case for my phone, Ryker a bag of doves peanut butter chocolate, Avynlea a really pretty ring and Rylee gave me a cool necklace. Kefford took the kids out the day before so that they could pick out gifts for me. After all this Kefford gave me a gift card to Kohls,
Being a Mom is a hard job but I love my kids so much and I know that they love me. They are so forgiving of all my faults and I am trying to do better at doing the same. I love Kefford so much and am grateful for him in helping me with this job I have.