Tuesday, May 18, 2010

working on it!




I know that I have not a good poster lately. I know that you are all tired of coming to my blog hoping for some fun, juicy news and being disappointed when you see the same pictures and postings day after day. I know that eventually you will stop checking and I know that I will be friendless in my little private blogland. But take heart because I will jump back on the little wagon soon enough. My camera is dead and we dug out our old one and have been using that but I am not quite sure I know where the cord is to that camera. I have an idea but I think part of me is afraid to look because what if its not in that spot? Then I will have absolutely no idea where it could be and that, my friend, is not good.
I will try to work on that!


Don't give up on me!!