Friday, May 21, 2010

Mothers Day :0)


Mothers Day was a really great day. It started off with Breakfast in bed. I got french toast, yogurt. orange juice and flowers. Then the kids gave me some notes and little homemade gifts. They had a primary activity the day before and all the kids made their Moms little felt Flowers to wear. I, of course, got three so I wore one on my shirt and the other two I wore...

in my hair! I felt very cute and fun!


Kenedy gave me a gift card to Victorias secret which was lots of fun and then later Avynlea gave me another gift card to Victorias secret. That was a fun surprise which came after I thought we were done with the gift giving. I was doing my hair when she brought it in.








Rylee also came up to me later with another gift...a gift card for a day spa! So excited to use it, I really want to get a pedicure because I never have before and there is enough for that and some additional services.












Ryker gave me a box. Hmmm whats in the box? Not the right shape for a brand new camera..darn it! :0)
It was a digital photo frame!
Very cool!

After church Kefford made dinner, hamburgers, french fries, chips, carrots and snap peas. It was such a rare nice day that we ate it outside on the grass. Afterwards we ate the yummy cake Kefford made for me!
I had such a great Mothers day and really love my kiddos!
Thanks also to Kefford for being such a great husband!
I love him too!!