Monday, March 30, 2009

Spring Break Adventures 1

Last week was Spring Break and so on Tuesday the kids and I left Kefford and travelled down to Utah to visit my sister Emily and her kids. Ashleigh was also going to be there because she flew up from California to go to her roommates wedding so that was an added plus! It wasn't until I got back and started downloading pictures into my computer that I realized how many I took. So I will post our spring break adventures into separate posts to stretch out your viewing interest! :)
The two little girls and I slept in Isabelle's room, while Kenedy and Ryker slept out on the couch. I had a really cute picture of Kenedy and Ryker all snuggled up to each other on the couch but I accidentally deleted it from the camera..Bummer! So you only get to see Rylee and Avynlea asleep on the floor.
We went to the mall and walked around looking at things. We happened to go into See's where we all got yummy samples. The kids really enjoyed their suckers!
Ben and Ryker sitting and relaxing with their suckers!
Crazy Emily and Ashleigh goofing around.
Top Model shot!
Ben, Ryker, Isabelle, Kenedy, Avynlea and Rylee
(Ijust hit spell check and every single one of my kids names were highlighted as spelled wrong. I found that funny. Emilys kids have nice normal names, according to the spell check!)
Funny faces!
Just playing with the camera. I think watching Top Model really makes me want to bring out my inner model!