Friday, March 6, 2009

Ryker news

On Thursday I went to Wal-Mart to get some groceries and I picked up a couple pair of jeans for Ryker. He needed new ones because he has holes in his others. While there I also looked for a new belt because the one he has been using is really getting too small. I found this cool belt and was excited that it was only $6. I guess Wal-mart is good for some things:) Ryker was really excited to get his new Jeans and loves the belt. He put on his new items immediately and kept talking about how he wanted to wear his belt to school to show his friends. This morning Ryker got up early, like 6:45 early, and came in my room completely dressed. Now that is excitement!
He also had his fourth tooth pulled out by Kefford on Wed. so now he has a big hole in his mouth because the bottom teeth are only halfway in and the top ones are gone!
In other Ryker news, Kefford bought him these new shoes and decided it was time to teach him how to tie his own shoes. Kefford sat down with him on Saturday, showed him twice how to tie and Ryker has been doing it by himself ever since! Now that is fast!

These shoes were tied by Ryker all by himself!
I tried taking a picture of Rylee and Avynlea decided to jump in on it!
For Young Women's we took the Beehives over to Penny Keys house so she could teach them about photography. While we were there I let one of the girls, Courtney, use my camera and these are the pictures she took!
If you couldn't tell I am wearing my Top Model shirt because Wed night was the premier of Top Model cycle 12! It was appropriate that I wore it on the night we were learning about photography and taking pictures of each other. I swear I did not plan that on purpose, I did not remember what we were doing for Mutual until I got there and I didn't even know it was the premier night until Ashleigh texted me, so then I had to hurry and change into top model appropriate attire!
I thought this picture that Courtney took was pretty cool!