Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!




I finally did it! Here is the cutest picture taken of the cutest kids ever! Kenedy is supergirl and Ryker is superman. I made their costumes with help from my talented sister Emily. I think they look so adorable. I was so excited to show Kenedy when she came home from school cause I just knew that she would be thrilled, so she came in, looked and then said "I wanted to be batgirl..(pause)..but this will work" PHEW! I really dodged that one didn't I?

Ryker of course was thrilled with his and could not wait to try it on.

Avynlea is a princess witch and we came up with that trying to dodge another bullet. We went to the goodwill to look for costumes, Avynlea wanting to be a princess, and we found a cheap looking pink one that cost $13. and then I saw this cute little witch costume for only $4. yeah I like things cheap! So I talked Avynlea into it telling her she will be the cutest little PRINCESS witch ever and she grudgingly went for it! Yeah for me and my powers of persuasion!

Then there is my cute fairy princess Rylee. We borrowed her cute tutu and wings from Emily who did in fact make them herself. I told you that kid was talented!


Happy Halloween everyone!

We are looking forward to all that candy and the sugar rush that comes with it.

(Hopefully the sugar coma comes quickly!!)