Tuesday, October 21, 2008

blacks eyes are so fun


So I thought I would come in here and write about our ward halloween party and post a picture of my cute kids in the adorable costumes I made and bought for them, only to discover that I did not download the pictures off of my camera onto the computer. So I grabbed my camera and got ready to do it but then I could not find the cord to attach to the computer, the cord that enables me to download the pictures onto my computer. Needless to say you do not get the cute little post about our fun halloween party because a post without a picture is no fun at all. Instead you are all treated to a very random but highly adorable picture of Ryker at two years old with his first black eye. I promise it was not me who gave him the shiner...at least I don't think it was me because I really can't remember what happened but I promise if it was me it was a complete accident.....really!!
Ahhh I love those sweet pouty lips and chubby cheeks, plus look at that belly!!!!