Sunday, May 27, 2012

Mothers Day 2012

Mothers Day was a good day for me. As usual I got pretty spoiled by my Husband and kids. I got brought breakfast in bed which was french toast, oranges, eggs and orange juice. Yummy!
I look pretty scary in these pictures since I just woke up so please no judging! ;O)
And who doesn't love a good orange smile?!
The kids could not wait to give me the gifts they made in school.


From Rylee
She also gave me a mason jar covered with red tissue paper glued onto it and filled with flowers. She was so excited when she brought that home all wrapped up. She wanted to hide it and made me promise not to look until mothers day. So cute. Kefford got me some flowers and so I cut those down and replaced the fake with the real and set it on the piano. It was so cute and such a fun gift from my Rylee.


This was perhaps the best thing ever written about me. Avy is adorable!

In addition to the homemade gifts Kefford took the kids shopping and Kenedy got me a wonder woman t-shirt, Ryker got me black pajama bottoms, Avynlea got me a pretty heart necklace that said love and a gift card to Sonic from Rylee.
For some reason the pajama bottoms embarrassed Ryker and would not carry them around the store. They are black jersey Capri length with an edging of lace around the top and I have no idea why he was so embarrassed other then he said they looked like underwear...ok?
Also Avynlea wanted to get me a different heart necklace one with bedazzles all over it but the rest of them said no to get me the one she did, she was put out about it and not happy but I loved it and wear it often!
Good Mothers Day and I really love my kids!!!!