Friday, April 6, 2012

YM/YW sledding

One of the first Young Women activities that Kenedy got to go on was the much anticipated sledding trip. This activity is usually held in January but because of the curious lack of snow they had to keep postponing until they actually had snow to sled on. Luckily for Kenedy it was finally held after she turned 12.
Kefford was asked to help drive 1. because he is in the Bishopric and 2. because of our SUV. Warning to all those thinking about buying an SUV, you will suddenly become very popular for youth groups trips because of all your roomy interior. Just a fact of life :o)
So since Kefford was going he took Ryker with him plus the camera so I could see the fun I was gladly missing out on. Playing in snow is not a thrill for me, sorry folks!
It kinda makes me chuckle this annual sledding trip thing. When I was a youth we always looked forward to our annual YM/YW Beach Trip. Different States different activities both fun in their own way. Although I would most likely choose a beach trip over a sledding trip...just saying. :o)
Ryker!
Megan Warner and Hannah Blackburn
What a grumpy face. I think he must be cold.
Lauryn Warner
Kenedy!
When I first saw this picture I assumed Ryker was holding an extra Hot Chocolate for Kefford who was taking a picture. But no both those cups belong to Ryker. Apparently he was very cold. ;o)
Kefford and Ryker
Lauren Warner and Kenedy
They all came home happy and so I think the snow trip was a success!