Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Kenedy and her contacts!

So a couple of days after her birthday I took Kenedy out to Weiser for her contacts appointment. It was a little over an hours drive and we went out there because Kefford is good friends with the eye docter,
Dr. Iwasa, and we got a pretty sweet deal. When we got there I took the above before shot and then was told I had to wait in the waiting room because I would make Kenedy too nervous. I highly doubt I would have made her that nervous but whatever I did as I was told but made sure I got a seat where I could still see her. Hahaha, so there! so when I got my contacts it took me a couple of hours to get those suckers in, Kenedy got them in in about twenty minutes...what a pro!
I have to admit I was a little sad to see her give up her glasses, I always thought she pulled off the glasses wearing really well. It sure helped a lot having a Dad in the industry who could get her the newest and trendiest but she is cute enough to pull off any style.

Having said that now I am used to her wearing contacts and thinks she looks just as beautiful. Oh so grown up!
Now she is really wanting to wear make-up, I told her she had to wait until right before she starts seventh grade but I am hoping she will forget. I am not ready for her to start wearing make-up, something tells me she will not be forgetting any time soon!