Saturday, February 9, 2008

Precious Little Girls

When I was little my Mom dressed Heather, Emily and I in matching dresses. I don't remember if I loved it or not, but what I do love is dressing my girls in matching outfits. It is so fun and they look so cute in these matching red and black dresses. I love that Kenedy's is just a little bit different then the other two. She is about 5 years older then Avynlea and it's fun that she could match with her sisters while having a bit more mature look ;)

 Having a piano means lots of playing time for the ones not taking piano lessons. It is good to start practicing your skills when you are young :)
 I don't know what it is about baby faces with food all over them but it is so cute and Rylee always looks adorable after eating. She is pretty good at making the faces also!