Thursday, January 17, 2008

Pirate's

Ryker took inspiration from his Pirate's shirt and decided that he needed to dress like a pirate for the day. Of course little sister wanted to be a Pirate also and so they both rocked the hats, the swords and the Pirate mustache!

 Rylee's big blue eyes just melt my heart
 I don't know why a picture of this couch was taken but I am glad it was. This was the first couch that Kefford and I bought as a Newlywed couple. I remember being so excited to go and pick it out and really loved it when we found it. It has seen newlyweds, new babies and new houses, it has a lot of history and has been a good couch.
 Forget playing with the blocks, Rylee would rather dump them out, sit in the box and eat her snacks. She had her priorities in order!
 Don't worry big brother will play with the blocks :)