Monday, July 15, 2024

Utah

 Tuesday morning Mom, Heather, Erin and I got an Uber to the airport and I flew home to Idaho while they met up with Emily, Ashleigh, Atticus and Abigail and flew to Utah. I was happy to get home to see Kefford and Rylee and to get some things done. I actually made a Halloween quilt in the 4 days I was home which was fun. On Saturday Rylee and I drove to Utah so she could go to the Niall Horan concert with Kenedy which was their Christmas gift from Avynlea, from their they were going to Reno to visit Ty's family. While Rylee spent some time with Kenedy, I spent a few days with my family.

Heather and I went to Albion Fit to get a few things and then we went to Leatherbys for dinner where I met up with Ryker and got my Traverse back. Ryker left his Pickup when he came to visit over the 4th and took my Traverse back with him to Utah. Kefford wanted to use Rykers pickup at Priesthood camp and not have to use his much more expensive Raptor. I missed my Traverse and was very happy to get it back, also I was happy to see Ryker.

I stayed with Heather and Ashleigh at Emilys house and after church we took naps and had quiet time and then we went over to Joshuas for dinner and fun.
We took a picture before everyone disbanded later that night, unfortunately Ryker left just before so he didn't get to be in the picture. 

back row: Joshua, Mom, Isabelle, Erin, Matt, Emily, Heather, Andrew and Elizabeth
front row: Mallory, Leona, Abigail, Ashleigh, Fredrick, Atticus and Amos
I enjoyed spending time with my little buddy Leona although she has gotten very kissy lately and after forcing a kiss on the lips on me she proclaimed that we were now married. She has a lot to learn about how marriage works and who is acceptable for her to marry. Leona let me put braids in her hair and she looked so cute. Sh has gotten so much better at keeping her hairstyles in and I think she felt very cute with her hair braided.

I wanted to leave Monday so I could get back in time to go to a birthday party and so Heather, Mom and Erin drove with me back to Idaho. Emily was bringing Ashleigh and her kids on Tuesday, Ashleigh wanted one more day for her kids to be with their Cousins since they were playing so nicely. Atticus was telling us that he, Amos and Fred had a secret plan but they wouldn't tell us what it was unless it worked. I knew that the secret plan was to stay an extra day, it was an obvious assumption,  and since he didn't know yet they were staying an extra day I decided to have some fun with him. I informed him I knew of his plan and that I was a witch and could cast a spell on his Mom that would make her let them stay another day. He was excited about that and so I cast a spell and I told him that he needed to tell me when it worked. About halfway through our drive home I got a call from Atticus telling me the spell worked, he was so excited and I enjoyed my little deception.