Monday, June 29, 2026

Blueberry Picking

It was time to go Blueberry picking with the Petersons again and I was happy that Kenedy was here and willing to go in a little later to work so she could come with me. Between the two of us we picked a good amount that I was able to bring home and freeze. We had fun visiting with Alison, Whitney and Brit and enjoyed being in the sunshine picking blueberries. 

 

Elizabeth and Kenedy
back row: Sadie, Kenedy, Madi, Alison, Asher
middle row: Laney, Kinsley, Caleb, Xander and Tayvia
front: Hazel, Joshua, Dillon, Leah and Garrett

I really wanted to make a patriotic bow for my door and I had an idea in my head as to how I wanted it to look. I was able to find the perfect material and it came out so cute and exactly how I wanted it.
My June Nails by Brynn. I love the colors and the polka dots, so happy and bright

 
My July nails by Brynn
I love these, she did such a good job and it amazes me that she does it all by hand, she is so talented.
Someone ding dong ditched this on our doorstep and I could not figure out who it was. When I talked to Rylee on Monday I told her about it and she said that he companions family were driving through Meridian and wanted to leave this for Kefford. Rylee had her companion make a fathers day card for Kefford using watercolors and it had a pickle on it. Rylee had the idea and her companion was able to execute it. Her companions family thought it was any and since they were driving through Meridian thought it would be funny to leave this.

I made this bow for Emily for her Birthday and had Avynlea deliver it for me. I thought she would really like the colors since they matched the vibe of her house and how she decorates for Holidays
I saw this Block of the Month quilt in the quilt shop and thought it was so cute and decided to sign up to participate. Every month I get the material to make one of the blocks and then after 12 months they will be sewn together and the quilt will be finished. The foxes are the first animals to be done and I thought my first block turned out so cute.