Tuesday, June 9, 2026

Happy Birthday Kefford

 We celebrated Kefford's birthday a couple of days early because I was going to be in Utah watching Joshuas kids on his actual Birthday. At the time I agreed to miss his birthday and be in Utah because Kefford had told me that week was Young Mens Camp and he would be there on his birthday anyway. But then as it got closer he felt like he couldn't miss a lot of work so we wasn't going to be away on that day now. Welp. I felt bad, especially because it was his 50th Birthday,  but I thought the solution of celebrating a couple of days early was a good one. He got some new shorts, a hot wheels and some M&M's. He didn't want me to spend any money for his birthday saying that Costa Rica was his Birthday gift. Kenedy got him tickets to a Boise Hawks Baseball game through work and the game is on his Birthday which will be something fun for them to do together.

He requested an Angels Food cake and I made a homemade one using the eggs we got from the Heslop. It turned out really good and I was really proud of it. I get really excited when anything I make turns out good.

Susan decorated the office for Kefford's Birthday and made him wear a Birthday sash. Kefford was embarrassed by the attention and wore the sash for pictures but then took it off. I thought it was very sweet of her to give him a little birthday attention and make it a special day.


Kenedy and Kefford had a lot of fun at the baseball game and I think Kefford had a pretty good 50th Birthday

Kenedy and Kefford