Kenedy started working the front desk at Alturas, Rod Givens and Blake Hansen own the company and they were so kind to give Kenedy the job. Kefford likes to go into Alturas every so often to visit Kenedy and his friend Rod. Kenedy took a picture of him and Rod on one of these visits. It was pretty cute how they matched their outfits.
I was in Utah watching Joshuas kids and he told me about an advertisement he saw about a craft in the park event. The kids wanted to go to a different park but I take them into going to this one first and then we would go to the one they like the best. The crafts were ok, they just made little parachutes out of a paper they color a coffee filter and pipe cleaners. They made their craft, played on the playground for about ten minutes and then were good to go to the next place.
Leona, Elizabeth, Fredrick and Amos
Joshua once again did running club this summer before he started work and while I was in town he added me to the roster. The route was different this year than last year and the laps were a little bit longer. I made the goal to run the entire way only stopping to take a break when I had to write down my time but then I got going again. I am proud of myself for doing it and running all the laps. I forgot to unpause my watch on the second lap which was annoying but I made sure to write down my final time.
Mallory left another craft for the kids to do and they made cute 4th of July pinwheels which they then put around the house for decorations.
Wyndemere was sniffing around the kids stuff and got a sticker on the tip of his nose which I thought was funny. I also thought Amos so strange for how he chose to sit on the LoveSac
Emily, Avynlea and I went out one night when I was off duty for some shopping and then cupcakes. While we were taking a picture Avynlea caught Emily reacting to her cake falling off her fork. We thought it was hilarious.


She also found a big chunk of eggshell in her cupcake. It was just not the night for Emily.


