Friday, June 12, 2026

Utah Days 3, 4 and 5

Another day, another run club. I remembered to unpause my watch after every lap this time and I once again ran the entire way only stopping to write the time down after each lap.

Leona loved her hair today and I loved her outfit and entire aesthetic. She looked adorable


I took the kids to the Library but I was not able to check out any books for them because we could not find  any of their library cards. Emily ws there with us and she was nice and let them each check out a book on her card. 
I got a picture from a member in the Ward that Rylee is serving in and was so happy to get it and see my cute missionary!
Kenedy sent a picture that her friend Benj took of her and liked it a lot and wanted to share.
I gave the kids cutup apples and Leona liked making it look like a mouth and that it was talking. She also loved the cute hair I gave her on this day.
I had some confetti eggs that I brought for the kids to smash on their heads and we went outside so they could use them. They were a little unsure at first but then quickly caught on and enjoyed it a lot. We went through 12 eggs pretty quick
I sure do love these kids
Amos, Fredrick, Elizabeth and Leona