Erin called me a couple of weeks ago to let me know that she was diagnosed with having Breast Cancer. I was instantly devastated for her and let her know how much I love her and that whatever she needs from me she just has to ask. She told me that she was dreading upcoming Dr appointments and I told her to treat herself to a doughnut after every appointment to help herself feel better and to give herself something to look forward to. I do it after I have my yearly mammograms and it helps me get through the appointment knowing I will get a treat after. She took my advice, got her doughnut and then sent me a picture. I was super happy to see it!
I was on FaceTime with Heather and she all of a sudden told me to hold still and she took a screenshot. She said she liked how my hair looked with the sun hitting it and wanted me to see it. I don't know that the picture does it justice compared to what she saw but it was a fun and flattering moment.
While Avynlea was in town Kenedy wanted us to go over to the Givens while they were out of town to use their pool. Kefford and I went with them and I got in the Hot Tub while Kefford just sat around on his phone. Kenedy also invited her friend Abby from work and her boyfriend. I had fun hanging with them until I got tired of being there and after taking pictures went home with Kefford.
Elizabeth and Avynlea
Elizabeth, Kenedy and Avynlea
Elizabeth, Abby, Kenedy and Avynlea