Thursday morning Kefford and I went Kayaking with a couple of other resort guests and a guide. I had fun being in the kayak with Kefford and we made a good paddling team. Of course the scenery was beautiful and I loved being in the ocean.
After kayaking we hung out tea the pool for a bit and then after lunch it started storming so we spent time in our room relaxing. For dinner we wanted to try something nicer so we went to one of the restaurants and we were seated outside because we did not have a reservation. I was ok with being outside, by that time the storm had blown over and it was a nice night. I ordered a hamburger and I do not know what it was made out of but it did not taste good to me at all. I was very disappointed.
The next morning we had breakfast and then we packed up our stuff because it was time for us to check out and fly home.
I had a lot of fun seeing Costa Rica and being with Kefford and I am looking forward t our next adventure, whenever and wherever that may be.



