The next day Kefford and I got up and got ready for a full day of fun we had planned. But first was a delicious breakfast. I love being able to go to the buffet and just get whatever food looks good. I will miss this when I get home.
Kefford and I signed up to do a zipline tour which included a lot of extra activities. First stop was to see how they used to press the sugar cane to get the sugars out and it involved a very large Ox. Kefford was able to put some sugar cane in the press and I think he enjoyed doing it and realizing it is a bit harder than it looked.
After the sugarcane we watched a clay making demonstration which included wiping clay on the girls faces and then we hiked up to the ziplines.
Honestly the hike up was not that bad because we had such beautiful views to look at.
On my first ride I started out in the trees and then all of a sudden the view opened up and I visibly gasped with how breathtaking it all was. The only other time we did ziplines was in Mexico and it was not that impressive because it was so dry and everything looked dead. But here in Costa Rica it was lush and green and so beautiful. I loved every ride we got taking us back down the mountain. On the last one I did it upside down and it was ok but I couldn't see the beautiful views and so I would not do that again.
Next on our list of activities was to go down the natural water slide. Our guide got video of me and only me which was lucky for me since e I was able to get some screenshots from it. Kefford and I both enjoyed doing the waterslide.
We got fed lunch after the waterslide which was pretty good.
Then we went and sat in a sauna for about ten minutes. When we first got in it was hard for me to breath because of the heat but I told myself to breathe deep and relax and I was able to sit inside for the recommended 10 minutes. I honestly could have done longer and was trying to get everyone to agree to go longer but our guide pulled us out and took us to the mud pits where we spread mud on ourselves and each other.
After pictures we rinsed all the mud off in very cold water and then were able to relax in the Hot Springs. There were a lot of different pools with varied degrees of temperature and t was fun to try them all.
After getting back to the Resort after a long and fun day we showered went to dinner and then went to bed.
Avynlea went to a pitBull concert with Paige Little, Natalie Juarez and Diana Juarez and she had a lot of fun being with her cheer besties again, I loved the picture she sent and was so happy that she got to spend time with her friends.
Paige, Diana, Avynlea and Natalie





