Tuesday, March 31, 2026

Roof of the Temple

I went shopping with Anna and Kenedy with the intent of having Anna pick out some things that I could buy her for her birthday. We went to a couple of spots at The Village and then the Boise Mall and I was able to buy her some clothes she had picked out and a pair of sunglasses. I had fun being with the two of them and I hope they had fun as well. While I was at the Boise mall with them I went into one store while they went off to a different one. I got finished and was waiting for them and upon them questioning where I was I took a picture to send to them. 
Tuesday night, the night before Rylee was heading to the MTC we went to dinner and then Kenedy and Tyler went home while Ryker, Anna, Rylee, Kefford and I went to the Meridian Temple to meet Bob so he could take us to the roof. Kefford has been wanting to take the kids up there for a while and we had to get it done before Rylee left. It was nice to be up there to see the views and to go where not many people at all have gone. After being up there for a bit we took some pictures and then headed back down. It is cool to see the inner workings of the Temple and we went through a lot of storage and technical areas to get to the roof.
Elizabeth, Bob and Rylee


Rylee and Elizabeth
Ryker, Anna, Elizabeth, Rylee and Kefford

Avynleastarted dating a boy from Idaho Falls named Isaac. She sent me this picture of the two of them so I could show people her boyfriend when I got asked, and I got asked alot, hahaha, people are curious.