Friday, March 13, 2026

First Day as a Temple worker and Rylee's Mission Pictures

 I had my first shift as an Office Temple Worker and I was pretty excited to go and get started. I showed up about a half hour early so that I could be taught what I was supposed to be doing. I answer phones and direct the calls to who can answer their questions, I print and cut out temple names for patrons and I check out and in ordinance cards for Temple Workers. It is not a lot but it is all new stuff for me and hopefully I will get the hang of it all. I really love all of the Ladies in the office, they are all so nice and helpful which made it loads easer and not so stressful. 

After my shift I met Rylee outside where she was getting pictures taken for her mission. She found a really kind photographer who was a recommendation from her friend Shae who does mission pictures for the kids leaving on missions for free. Rylee looked so cute and I think the pictures turned out really great. She even had me jump in on a few so I could have some pictures with my missionary.