Ahhhhhh my baby is 19 and getting ready to leave on a mission and I am not ready for this! I loved looking at pictures of baby Rylee to find some to post on Instagram for her birthday. She is just the cutest and sometimes I really miss her being little. But I also love 19 year old Rylee and find so much joy being with her and look forward to may more years of being a proud Mom
It was just Kefford and I with Rylee going out for her Birthday dinner, Kenedy was not feeling well so she and Tyler stayed home. Rylee wanted to go to Olive Garden and so we went and got our orders in and ate breadsticks and salad while we waited. After a while they brought out my soup and apologized to Kefford and RYlee saying their meals were not yet ready because they were having issues with the gas not working and it would be a while. We were not in a hurry and they were fine with waiting. After another half an hour the manager came out and said they had to close the restaurant because the gas was not going to be fixed anytime soon and they comped what we ate and we left to go find something else. Rylee could not decided until finally she said she would get Chipotle. I had already eaten and did not get any but Rylee and Kefford got food and that is good.
Kefford, Rylee and Elizabeth
Rylee with her birthday Dinner
When we got back Rylee opened her gifts which were mainly clothes for her mission. After she opened them she tried them all on and she looked cute in everything.
She requested a chocolate cake from Costco with sprinkles and that is what she got. I love Rylee so much, I am so glad she is the caboose in our family and all the laughter and joy she brings to out lives. I am going to miss her so much when she leaves for Arizona but I am proud of her for making this choice to srerve the Lord and I know she will learn so much and come home an even better person.




