Wednesday, April 1, 2026

Goodbye Sister Peterson, See You In 18 Months

rylee's flight to Provo left at 6am so we were all up super early to go to the airport to see her off. Rylee has never travelled by herself before and was a little nervous about where she was supposed to go and how to get there. This first picture is us showing her on her ticket what gate her plane was departing from. Luckily it is a straight shot to Utah and she does not have to have any connecting flights she needed to find. 
We al hugged her goodbye and then waited until she got through security and was on her way. I cried, I will miss her so much. I know she is off to do amazing things and to be. alight and to grow in the Gospel but I have a hard time watching my kids leave. They are my best friends and I miss them so much when they are gone.
Later that day I went to some stores with Ryker and Anna. I was wandering Barnes and Noble with Ryker while Anna went over to a different store and I found Ryker playing with the Duplo blocks in the Toddler section. I thought it was a funny picture.
Rylee was picked up from the airport by Dustin and since she had a lot of time until she was supposed to check in to the MTC she went to his house where she took a nap and also hung out with his youngest two Sophie and Nathanial. 

Sophie, Rylee and Nathanial
Dustin and Nathanial

Avynlea sent me a picture of her Boyfriend bringing her some sweet treats for Easter.
Rylee made it into the MTC and I was happy to see pictures that she was there and making friends. Her companion is the one in the brown dress.I was happy to see another sister who was as tall as Rylee, she was one of Rylee's favorite MTC friends.