We went to Nyssa on another Sunday afternoon to see Mikell and her kids. As soon as we walked in and Emily saw Rylee she ran right over to her and grabbed onto her favorite Cousin. It was so cute and it makes me remember how much I love spending time with Mikell and her kids, we were all sad when they moved out of state and miss when we used to go over to their house on Sunday evenings to visit with them. 
Rylee and Luke
Rylee and Emily
Kefford, Rylee and Elizabeth
3 little snuggle bugs
Rylee will never not take selfies with my phone, and I love finding her pictures in my photos.
I went down to California because Ashleigh is in a local theater play doing Alice in Wonderland and I wanted to go and watch her perform, she is playing the part of the Deuce, one of the Queens cards. She had a lot going on that week was far as rehearsals and performances so I told her I would watch her kids when she needed me to which would be helpful for her.
I stayed at her house for the first few days I was there to help with the kids and to spend time with her. I had fun with Abby and Atticus, they did Zumba with me, we went to the park, we played toys and watched some shows. We had a good time together and when Ashleigh was not performing we got to be with her as well. Heather was teaching but when she got off work she would come by and spend her evenings with us.
Atticus and Abby
Abby and Elizabeth
Abby, Elizabeth and Heather
I had Brynn do some cute spring themed nails for me before I left and they turned out so cute and I loved them!

