Sunday, March 8, 2026

Alice in Wonderland and Jeremys Birthday

 Friday night I moved from Ashleighs house over to Jackson and Heathers to spend a couple of nights with them. Jackson is a really great host and had snacks laid out for me and was constantly asking me if I wanted anything. When I would refuse he would give it to me anyway and I would have to eat it. Luckily it was all good stuff and not too much. I got to work out with Heather Saturday morning and after getting ready we hung out until it was time to go to the theater so that we could watch Ashleigh. Anita and Jeremy came over to hang out with us while we waited for it to be time and then we all went to the theater together. 

Jackson, Heather and Elizabeth

Jackson also ignored Jeremy and Anita's refusal of snacks which made me laugh
Jackson, Anita, Heather, Elizabeth and Jeremy

I had so much fun watching Ashleigh perform in Alice in Wonderland. She did a fantastic job and was the highlight of the show for me. It was cute to watch Abby and Atticus so excited to watch their Mama perform. All in all it was a 10 out of 10 day
l-r: Elizabeth, Jackson, Anita, Heather, Atticus, Jeremy, Andrew Brown, Bonnie, Abby and Erin

Ashleigh and Elizabeth

This day happened to be Jeremys birthday so after the play we went to the Spaghetti Factory for Jeremys Birthday. I had fun being with my family and eating good food. 

l-r: MaryBeth, Jackson, Heather, Elizabeth, Anita, Jeremy, Bonnie, Andrew Brown, Atticus, Ashleigh and Erin
Jackson, Elizabeth, Bonnie, Heather, Erin, Jeremy and Anita

On Sunday Heather and I went to their Stake Conference and were the only ones in our family to show up, tsk tsk.

After church we went to Moms house where we had family dinner. I made cupcakes for Jeremy for his Birthday and they were all right. I think they were a little dry and I should have used more icing on the top. Heather and I put them on floor behind out seats in the Tesla and after church Heather forgot they were back there and tossed her purse and shoes right on top of them. We laughed so hard abut that and when we got to Moms house Heather tried to fix them up so they wouldn't look dumped on. Luckily only a few of them got hit and we just kept it to ourselves.

Jeremy and Elizabeth
Sunday night I moved my stuff once again but this time to Moms house. I am glad that I got to spend time with her and we had fun getting together with Ashleigh and her kids while everyone else was at work. We went to the quilt store, got frozen Yogurt, went Roller Skating, sewed and visited. It was a good time.
Elizabeth, Bonnie, Atticus, Ashleigh and Abby

Ashleigh and Elizabeth