Sunday, March 29, 2026

Easter Egg Dyeing

I ordered this set from TikTok shop and I was happy that when it came and I tried it on that I liked the look of it. I think it will be a perfect outfit for the trip Kefford and I have planned to Costa Rica in a couple of months.
Ryker and Anna came into town the week before Easter and were here for Rylee's last days with us as she was finishing out Home MTC and getting ready to leave for the Provo MTC. On Sunday I told everyone that I wanted a picture after church so they had to stay in their church clothes until Kefford came home.

Anna, Ryker, Tyler, Kenedy, Elizabeth, Rylee and Avynlea
That night we dyed Easter eggs and it was so much fun to have everyone dying eggs. We missed Avynlea and I really wish she could have been with us. We have not dyed Easter eggs in a very long time and it was fun to do it again but to also see how everyone chose to decorate their eggs. I thought they all turned out fun and unique.
Anna and Ryker
Kenedy and Tyler

Kefford and Rylee

I dyed 5 eggs and I just wanted to do one in every color and to get them as bright as I could. They turned out better then I imagined and I was super happy with the look of them.

Ryker was using the white crayon to put butts on his eggs and then when he dyed the egg the butt was revealed and he thought it was so hilarious. He secretly drew. a butt on one of Kenedy's eggs which wasn't revealed until Kenedy dyed it, that was pretty funny.
Kenedy, Tyler, Elizabeth, Rylee, Anna and Ryker
Keffords Egg

Elizabeth and Rylee