Sunday, September 22, 2024

Ryker and Anna, Bonnie the bunny and Stake Conference

 Ryker and Anna have been dating for a couple of months now and he is becoming more and more smitten. Because she is going to school in St George and he is in Logan they don't get to see each other often but through FaceTime and the occasional weekend visits they are coming along just fine. Ryker got a ride with a friend who was going to St George so he could visit Anna and I told him to take pictures. These two are not the best about taking pictures and so he made sure to take one before he left to send to me. The lack of pictures is disappointing but I will just have to keep bugging them about it and hopefully they will get better. 

A couple of days later Ryker sent me a picture that Anna had sent him of her new hair color to find out what he thought. He said he thought she looked so beautiful but that he sounded like an idiot when he saw it because of how pretty she was. I thought that was a sweet reaction and am sure Anna liked it as well.

With Rylee being busy with School, work and friends her bunny Bonnie has been pretty neglected. We decided we needed to find him a new home and I took some pictures of Rylee holding him that she could use to make a flyer for Kefford to put up at work advertising our free bunny. He is a sweet little guy and it has been fun having him but with Rylee leaving for college next year we don't want to have to worry about him. It is the end of an era and we will finally be pet free.
We had steak conference weekend and it was nice to have Kefford sitting with us for a change. It was also nice to have another person in the .5 photos that Rylee likes to take. 
(Rylee here, my most favorite thing EVER is to take 0.5 pictures of my mom and dad. No matter how much they hate it, I am so excited for the day when I get to do 0.5 on my phone (the one I have isn't new enough for that) but until then I have to keep using my mom's phone. But trust me, once I get 0.5 on my phone, I will be an unstoppable menace.)