Monday, September 16, 2024

Sister Peterson Week 28

I have been blessed!


If anyone was wondering this has been an emotion filled week.... you are correct. Holy cow.


☎️On Tuesday I received the call from my mission president that I will be training. I said these exact words to him "are you sure president?" because literally what. So yes, I got my daughter, my beanchan on saturday night and I am seriously lucky! She is so ready to work and is the sweetest ever. I am just a little stressed.

πŸ˜„Saturday evening was the best time of my life. 
❤πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’›πŸ’š❤πŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’šπŸ’™First off I was reunited with ALL my missionary friends here in Nagoya. We had a mission conference!! I cannot even explain the boost that did for my happiness levels. I am so thankful for all those amazing people.
πŸ˜‡πŸ‘ΌSecond, Elder Cook spoke to us!! It was just our mission that he spoke to and you guys wow. The spirit was so thick you could almost see it. I want to cry thinking about it. He said SO MANY amazing things like wow. But a really special moment for me was when we (the mission) were singing a song for him that we had worked so hard on. It was a whole Tabernacle choir arrangement, so it was beautiful. Throughout the song I kept looking at him (I was in the second row!!) and at my favorite part I looked up and made eye contact with him and saw that he had tears in his eyes. Immediately my eyes flooded. It was really cool to sing for an apostle of Jesus Christ AND to hear him testify of Jesus Christ. I will hold so many things from that devotional super close to my heart always.

πŸ”Random thought: anyone know the game crossy road? Well, I had a realization that it literally predicted my mission to Japan all the way back in high school. BECAUSE I got my highest score ever with the Samurai character. Random, but literally I think crossy road is a little magical!

πŸ‘Okay, I have to cut this email short because I do not have much time left. But I just want you all to know that everything is okay, you are okay! Life is supposed to be enjoyable, so make it!!! Lets do it together, because right now is pretty hard. I don't know about you, but wow, ya know? We just have to find the little things!
President Gordon B Hinkley said
"In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured."
The words of a prophet everyone! Let's do this!
God loves you!
I love you!
Make it a good week!!!

<3 Sister Peterson
09/16/24


- The Nagoya Tabernacle Choir everyone...
- Indocurry.. SO DELICIOUS (that is chocolate in that bread)
- I love these sisters with every ounce of my heart!!!