Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Owyhee vs Meridian, Babies and Powder Puff

I got this message last Sunday morning and it made me laugh but also made me cringe a little inside. From what I understand it was Brother Rouse who sent the message and we can give him a pass because he is older and probably thought he was being hilarious.
Breana had her baby on August 13th and I sent her a couple of fall themed baby outfits for her new baby, Madeline James, one with pumpkins and a skeleton one for Halloween. She sent me a thank you text with a picture of her baby wearing the outfit which was super cute and very appreciated. 
Friday night Owyhee was playing Meridian in football and I wanted to go to the game so I told Kefford he had to go with me. Kenedy and Ty came for the weekend and they came to the game as well which was a lot of fun. I Thought Meridian was going to win but Owyhee stepped it up and took the win with a score of 35-19. It was fun to be at a football game again and I am glad that Rylee's school won. Rylee came with her friends, stood in the student section and had fun but kept getting hit by the boys behind her with the balloons that were floating around. When it happened one too many times she grabbed the balloon and popped it with her earring. They did it again and she popped that one and when it happened a third time she was done with those boys. High School boys can be so immature but I love how Rylee handed it ;).
 
Rylee, Shay and Brinley

Keffordand Tyler went to Nyssa for half of Saturday and while they were there they got to see Sara and Jamies new baby boy Rowen. Alison sent. apictur elf Kefford holding him and it made me a little jealous that he got to see them and their baby. Kenedy sent a message to Sara asking how long they were in town for and to see if they would have time to come and see us. They were actually going to Boise later that day for a birthday party and said they would stop by on their way home. We were going to the movie to see Beetlejuice Beetlejuice and did not have too much time but when Sara and Jamie came over with their boys, Vinny and Rowen, we were able to visit with them for about an hour. It surprised me how tiny Rowen was because in the picture with Kefford he looked so big with the way Kefford was holding him close to the camera. He is just a tiny little 3 week old jelly bean and I am glad I was able to see him as well as Sara and Jamie.
Rylee did not want to play the powderpuff game this year but she and Leah wanted to go to support their friend Saylor and Leah's former peer tutor Cheyanne. Leah came to our house before the game so that they could make posters and then they went  to the game. Rylee said Saylor and Cheyanne liked their posters and even though the game was so boring it was fun to cheer on their friends. Cheyanne gave Rylee a five minute hug when they saw her after the game and they were able to get a picture with her.
One of the days this week was twin day and Rylee's former peer tutor Imogin and Cheyenne dressed as twins for the day. Rylee thought their outfits were just so funny but loved that they did their thing and rocked their confidence.
Cheyenne, Rylee and Imogin