Sunday, July 12, 2026

Wahooz and Anniversary Date

 Thursday night I was all ready for bed when Kenedy suggested us all meeting up with her friends and going for ice cream. I mentioned I was all ready for bed and I got the ok to go as I was and that Kenedy and Anna were also in their pjs. So we all went and met up with Benj, Abby and Kason. I didn't get anything but I did try a little bit of Kefford's. It was good stuff and a good night.

Anna, Ryker, Elizabeth, Kefford, Abby, Kason, Benj and Kenedy

On Saturday Kefford, Anna, Ryker and I went to Wahooz to use some passes we had that Alison gave us for Christmas a couple of years ago. Kenedy was busy that day and not able to go and so the 4 of us went and had a lot of fun riding rides and playing games. Midway through the day we got a text message from Bob that said "We need everybody's prayers. They lost Dylan at the beach". Whitney and her family were vacationing in California and I was immediately worried for Dylan. He had been missing for about an hour by the time we got the text and my mind immediately went to all the awful things that could have happened to him. About 20 minutes later we got the text that he was found and I was so relieved. He thought Laney was missing and went to find her and just kept walking and didn't realize he was the one missing. I am so grateful that he was found and that Heavenly Father was watching over him.
Kefford
Ryker and Anna

Elizabeth and Ryker

Elizabeth

Ryker, Anna, Kefford and Elizabeth

After we got home from Wahooz I changed into something nicer and Kefford and I went out to dinner for our anniversary. Today was our 28th wedding Anniversary and we had a fun day with Ryker and Anna and then going out to dinner just the two of us. After dinner we stopped and got some ice-cream. It was. alowkey anniversary day but we had fun and enjoyed being together and with some of our kids.
Kefford and Elizabeth
Kenedy, Ryker and Anna wanted to sit outside around the fire and so Ryker and Kefford got a fire going. I am not sure what they were finding so funny but I love these pictures of Ryker and Kefford.