Sunday, July 5, 2026

Top 10

 We had everyone at church on Sunday except for Rylee, of course, and I wanted to get a picture before we got home and changed out of our church clothes. Kefford had Bishop duties and meetings after church so we got together right after Sacrament meeting to get a picture. 

Ryker, Anna, Avynlea, Kenedy, Elizabeth and Kefford

Elizabeth, Avynlea and Kefford

For a young mens activity a couple of weeks ago they planned to do a Top 10 night. Everyone picks whatever topic they want and has to put together a powerpoint showing their top 10's of that topic. Kefford thought it was a fun idea and put it out in our group chat to do our own Top 10 night. It was tricky trying to find a time to do it because out weekend was pretty jam packed but we were able to find a time after church when Kefford got home from his meetings and before Avynlea had to leave to get back to Provo. Everyone did a really good job and it was fun to see the topics everyone chose to highlight. I let Rylee know what we were doing and I told her if she wanted to come up with a presentation that I would present it for her. She did and she sent it to me, her topic of choice was top 10 messages she has received on her mission. I did mine on Top 10 DisneyLand and California Adventure rides. I did a fake out at the beginning of my presentation and made it look like I was doing a Top 10 family members, I got the laugh I wanted and I was pretty happy with how I did.
Avynlea: Glizzys (Mom) fixations

Anna: Top 10 one liners to use

Ryker: obscure sports

Kenedy: Top 10 Keff Quotes