Joshua and Mallory wanted to come and spend time with us during the last half of their spring break and it was so fun to have them. We went to some parks, we played outside, we did a house tour of a house for sale in our neighborhood, we loved having them come and really enjoyed them being here.
Leona, Kenedy, Fredrick and Amos
Kenedy found a vintage market to go to and Mallory was super excited to come with us.
Elizabeth, Mallory and Kenedy
There were lots of fun things to be found but I bought one item and it is a vintage recipe card holder that is the exact same one my Mom had when we were growing up. It mysteriously disappeared one day which was devastating because my Mom lost all of her recipes. We think it might have fallen in the trash somehow and get taken to the dump. It was a sad loss and I was so happy to have found this holder because of all the memories it brings back for rme.
One n night after dinner we went to get ice cream at Reeds Dairy and it was all delicious of course
Leona rode home with us and Kefford let her take over the wheel when we got to our neighborhood. I think she really liked having a turn "driving" Kefford's Raptor
Jessica Pace asked me if I would be willing to make a t-shirt quilt for her daughter Makayla's graduation. I was happy to take this on and I think it turned out pretty cute. She did not have a lot of shirts but I was able to find some fun material, to put in between the short to help make it a bit bigger. She is going to give it to her as a graduation gift and I hope she really likes it.
