Our Ward put on a talent show and in addition to performing talents they had signups for members to display their talents. I signed up to display some of my sewing projects and I thought it was fun that I could show some things I can do without getting up in front of everyone. Avynlea was in town and she came to the church with me in the morning to drop off my stuff and she took a picture of me with my items. I put out two quilts, my duffle bag and a red riding hood costume I made for Rylee years ago. I am pretty proud of al of this and had fun putting it out for people to see.
The missionary Moms had fatheads of our Missionaries and we got up on stage and danced with them in front of our faces to a rock version of "I hope they call me on a mission". I was ok doing this because I was not alone and because I had a big fathead of Rylee covering my face.
the missionaries... Allie Hansen, Rylee Peterson, Garrett Eberhard, Preston Olsen
Cam Givens, Micheal Winter and Addie Bjorn
The Bishopric did a stick figure dance where they dressed in black and had the stick lights on them to look like stick figures when the lights turned off. At first it was hard for me to tell which one was Kefford but once they started dancing I was able to pick him out of the crowd. They did a good job and I love that our Bishopric isn't afraid to have fun and look silly.
Kefford is third from Left